Ko Olina Marina Location
The Ko Olina Resort & Marina is located 17 miles from Honolulu International Airport and just over a half-hour's drive from shopping, dining, museums, nightlife and endless cultural activities. Seven translucent lagoons and over a mile of seashore pathways ensure accessibility to an abundance of water activities, including swimming, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset dinner cruises.
Direction to Ko Olina Resort from Honolulu airport:
- Take the H201 Freeway, heading west toward Waianae for approximately 15 miles.
- Take the Ko Olina exit.
- Enter the Ko Olina Resort and Marina property, drive through the security gate
- Pass the golf course and hotels and follow the signs to the Marina.
Direction to Ko Olina Resort from Waikiki:
- Take the H201 Freeway, heading west
- Exit H1 West toward Honolulu International Airport
- Continue on H1 West toward Waianae for approximately 15 miles
- Take the Ko Olina exit
- Continue as above to the Marina