Ko Olina Marina Slips Overview
Boaters who lease slips have access to water, electricity, cable television hook-up, telephone, laundry and restroom facilities, picnic area with barbeque and gated entry to the Marina. There is also a 160-foot floating fuel dock offering both diesel and gasoline with a pumpout station that is accessible to larger vessels.
Contact Ko Olina Marina For More Details
Call: (808) 679-1050
Download Slip Rate Sheet - PDF 250KB Updated June 2015
- END TIES: Starting rate for end ties is $29.90 per foot per month, water included. Hawaii State Tax is assessed to that total.
- COMMERCIAL: All commercial slip assignments must be approved by the General Manager / Harbor Master of Ko Olina
Marina. Any slip designated for "commercial use", will be charged $50.00 per foot per month "Base", or the designated
percentage base, which ever is greater, as well as $50 per month wash down fees, parking, and Hawaii State Tax.
- GUEST RATES: Guest rates are $3.00 per foot per day: Kama'aina rate $2.50 per foot per day.
- LIVE-ABOARD: Ko Olina Marina only maintains 30 Live-Aboards. The rate for a live-aboard position is $315.00 per month
plus Hawaii State Tax, on top of the clients’ normal slip rent. A live-aboard position is restricted to a maximum of 2
associated people, and a minimum boat length of 35-feet. Absolutely NO PETS are accepted with this position.
- WATER & PARKING: Water is included in monthly slip fees, except for slips which are designated as commercial. Parking is
$50.00 per month plus tax, per vehicle.
- ELECTRICITY: Electricity to each slip is metered individually, thus you pay for what you use. Rates are based on local costs
from the provider and may vary according to provider changes. Your first bill will not show electrical as it is billed one
month behind. Boaters are responsible for their last month’s charges at the time of their departure.
- PERFORMANCE FEE: Is equal to one months total slip fee and is required prior to entry into the Marina. This fee will be
refunded within 30-days of vacating your slip assuming all vacating procedures were followed.
Marina Slips Information Requests
If you do have questions or need additional information please Sign Up or contact us via email or phone.