Ko Olina Marina Slips Overview
Boaters who lease slips have access to water, electricity, cable television hook-up, telephone, laundry and restroom facilities, picnic area with barbeque and gated entry to the Marina. There is also a 160-foot floating fuel dock offering both diesel and gasoline with a pumpout station that is accessible to larger vessels.
Contact Ko Olina Marina For More Details
Call: (808) 679-1050
Download Slip Rate Sheet - PDF 740KB Update January 2015
- Any slip designated for "Commercial Use" will be charged $50 per foot per month "Base" or the designated percent base, whichever is greater, $50/month washdown, parking and tax.
- The Ko Olina Marina has slip lengths that go from 30' to 200' with prices from $452.36 to $5,991.62 per month including water and state of Hawaii taxes.
- End Ties start at $29.90 per foot per month, water included and Hawaii tax
- Electricity to each slip is metered individually, where you pay what you use
- Water is included in monthly slip fee. Parking is $50 per month
- Guests rates are $3.00 per/foot/day; Kama’aina rates are $2.50 per/foot/day
- Liveaboard rates are $315 per month; max 2 associated people, absolutely NO pets accepted with this position.
- Performance Fee is equal to one months total slip fee and is required prior to entry to the Ko Olina Marina. This fee is refundable upon correct vacating procedures.
Marina Slips Information Requests
If you do have questions or need additional information please Sign Up or contact us via email or phone.